Lagu I Love the Way You Lie

But thats alright because I like the way it hurts. Its like Im huffin paint.


Story Wa Love The Way You Lie Youtube In 2021 You Lied Lie Story

I love the way you lie G Dadd11 abrupt stop I love the way you lie Verse 2 Em You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe when you with em.

. And I love it the more that I suffer. Dan aku semakin suka saat aku menderita. Youre the same as me.

But your tempers just as bad as mine is. And we fall back into the same patterns same routines. 1 - 15-Eminem Ft.

2010 Aftermath RecordsVEVOCertified on September 13 2011. But thats alright because I love the way you lie Tak mengapa karena aku suka caramu berbohong I love the way you lie Aku suka caramu berbohong I love the way you lie Aku suka caramu berbohong You ever love somebody so much Kau pernah sangat mencintai seseorang You can barely breathe Hingga kau hampir tak bisa bernafas When youre with them. Well thats alright because I love the way you lie.

Key BPM for Love The Way You Lie by Eminem Rihanna. Dalam karya lagu Love the Way You Lie Eminem juga mengandeng salah satu diva internasional Rihanna. I love the way you lie oh.

Well thats alright because I like the way it hurts. By Alex Da Kid Addeddate 2010-07-01 005407 Identifier LoveTheWayYouLie_949. Just gonna stand there and watch me burn.

Versi pertama adalah Love the Way You Lie yang dinyanyikan utamanya oleh Eminem dengan Rihanna sebagai pendukung. Love the way u lie. Just gonna stand there and watch me burn.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn Well. But thats alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Eminem. Well thats alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Verse 3 - Eminem Now I know we said things did things that we didnt mean And we fall back into the same patterns same team But your tempers just as bad as mine is Youre the same as me When it comes to love youre just as blinded.

Well thats alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie I love the way you lie. Dan yang paling membuat saya terkagum-kagum adalah lagu ini memiliki 2 versi. I Love the way you lie Verse 1 Eminem I cant tell you what it really is I can only tell you what it feels like And right now theres a steel knife in my windpipe I cant breathe but I still fight all I can fight As long as the wrong feels right its like Im in.

I love the way you lie Am F I love the way you lie Am You ever love somebody so much You can barely breathe When youre with them F You meet And neither one of you Even know what hit them C Got that warm fuzzy feeling Yeah them chills Used to get them G Now youre getting fucking sick Of looking at them. I love the way you lie. Selama 10 tahun bertengger di youtube lagu ini.

Now I know we said things did things that we didnt mean. Pasalnya lagu yang di ciptakan 10 tahun lalu tersebut hingga kini masih memiliki popularitas di telinga pendengarnya. Baby please come back.

Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Music video by Eminem performing Love The Way You Lie. Rasanya aku sedang marah.

192 Kbps - FileType. Same routine but your tempers just as bad as mine is. Terjemahan Lirik Eminem - Lagu Love The Way You Lie.

I love the way you lie oh. And right before Im about to drown. Rihanna Love The Way You Lie.

Lagu love the way you lie part 1 2 - eminem ft. Love the Way You Lie pertama kali di unggah di youtube melalui akun EminemMusic. Lagu versi rap ini menceritakan perasaan si cowok di cerita tadi.

Well thats alright because I love the way you lie. Now I know we said things did things that we didnt mean And we fall back into the same patterns same routines But your tempers just as bad as mine is Youre the same as me When it comes to love youre just as blinded Baby please come back. Hanya akan berdiri di sana dan mendengar aku menangis.

Rihanna-Love The Way You Lie Prod. C You meet and neither one of you even know it hit em G Got that warm fuzzy feeling yeah them chills used to get em Dadd11 Now you gettin fuckin sick of lookin at em Em. Also see Camelot duration release date label popularity energy danceability and happiness.

Dan tepat sebelum aku akan tenggelam. Youre the same as me when it comes to love youre just as blinded. Well thats alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Now I know we said things did things that we didnt mean And we fall back into the same patterns same routines But your tempers just as bad as mine is Youre the same as me When it comes to love youre just as blinded Baby please come back.

I love the way you lie Now theres gravel in our voices Glass is shattered from the fight In this tug of war youll always win Even when Im right Cause you feed me fables from your head With violent words and empty threats And its sick that all these battles Are what keeps me satisfied Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. I love the way you lie. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie Part 2 Feat.

Hanya akan berdiri di sana dan melihatku terbakar. Lastfms Current Most Loved Pop Tracks. I cant tell you what it really is I can only tell you what it feels like And right now its a steel knife in my windpipe I cant breathe but i still fight while i can fight As long as the wrong feels right its like im in flight High off of love drunk.

Lirik Lagu Love The Way You Lie Eminem Rihana Chorus Rihanna Just gonna stand there and watch me burn Thats all right because I like the way it hurts Just gonna stand there and hear me cry Thats all right because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie Eminem Verse 1. Then we fall back into the same patterns. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry.

PKereru - favorite favorite favorite favorite - July 2 2012 Subject. Tapi tidak apa-apa karena aku suka rasanya sakit. When it comes to love youre just as blinded.

131 MB - Duration. Mabuk dari rasa benci. I love the way you lie.

I love the way you lie. Well thats alright because I love the way you lie. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry.

Up to 24 cash back Listen and Download 2pac Ariana Grande Love The Way You Lie Remix 2017 Love Song mp3 - Up to date free 2pac Ariana Grande Love The Way You Lie Remix 2017 Love Song songs by Mp3bearsbiz. Itulah sebabnya lagu ini dinamai Love the Way You Lie. Love the Way You Lie Lyrics.

Now I know we said things did things that we didnt mean. Mean song its true how people like people who lie. Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC.


Kumpulan Lirik Lagu Love The Way You Lie Feat Rihanna Lyrics Eminem Rihanna Lyrics Eminem Eminem Lyrics


Eminem Love The Way You Lie Ft Rihanna Official Music Video Youtube Rihanna Love Eminem Rihanna Eminem


Kumpulan Lirik Lagu Love The Way You Lie Feat Rihanna Lyrics Eminem Rihanna Lyrics You Lied Lyrics

No comments for "Lagu I Love the Way You Lie"